on the 5th & 6th of May at THELIFE Centre in Rossinver, Co. Leitrim
In our society we are exposed to a wrong understanding of disease, where an illness is portrayed as “bad fate” – as something that can come anytime over us but is beyond our control. In addition to this misunderstanding we also seem to wrongly accept that with old age diseases come naturally and are unavoidable.
This is far away from being true. The reality is that there is a very precise mechanism that leads from health to disease. To understand this “law” or “mechanism” it is essential to study and comprehend the condition of health in great detail – on a biochemical, biophysical and soul level (the soul is of course part of the human being and can’t be ignored when it comes to health).
On this weekend course we’ll explore the foundation of our health in detail. We’ll go through some amazing research from Germany (yet widely unpublished in English speaking countries) that explains causes for all degenerative diseases as well as ways how to rejuvenate the body simply and efficient. We will explain in detail how the process of rejuvenation and ageing works on a biochemical and biophysical level (this will be simple, no university degree needed). We will also explain the causes of degenerative diseases and the measurements that can successfully prevent them.
Possibilities for holistic therapies will be discussed in detail. And Nutrition – we look at facts and secrets that are not widely known.
Other topics covered on this course:
- How food is metabolised into acids and impurities and how this process can be reversed
- Why all degenerative diseases can only happen in an acidic bio – terrain
- How does electromagnetic and geopathic stress influence our health and how we can clear it.
- How cancer is related to a lack of life energy and how to identify and compensate this lack to initiate healing
- What are the causes for degenerative diseases like cancer, arteriosclerosis, arthritis, diabetes and others?
- What is life energy?
- Understanding how a healing process works – personal and environmental factors
- What foods are the best for us, and how they react in our body (acidic or alkaline)
- How we can combine food and why it has to be organic food
- The chakras as “body—soul connection” and their role for health & healing
- What roles play vitamins, minerals, enzymes, proteins in our food
- Raw food or cooked food
- Which supplements to take and when
- Fasting & Purification
- How to counteract pollution, toxins and parasites
- Learn all about water and the possibilities to re-inform and energise it.
- Why do people in some areas of the world live healthy more then hundred years
- Why are some breakthroughs in health research kept secret
- The factors that constitute disease and how we can counteract it
- What role plays meditation?
- How to approach a natural Therapy
This course can help us to understand how we can create a completely healthy life without the threats of cancer, heart disease and other degenerative diseases. How does conventional nutrition, exposure to electromagnetic fields and geopathic stress lead to a so-called “over acidic bio-terrain”? How does this over acidity in the body create metabolic disturbances and how these metabolic disturbances lead to a disease?
If we start to understand this, we also will be able to reverse this process and come into a healing process from all kind of health problems – no matter how advanced or incurable they might appear to be. They key to understanding is how our metabolism works and how we are energetically interconnected with our environment.
Through this understanding you can gain independence and responsibility about your health. With this knowledge you are able to slow down or reverse your ageing process significantly.
The course material consists of actual research and ancient wisdom. It includes knowledge from ayur-veda, chinese medicine, Feng Shui, geomancy, yoga, dowsing, macrobiotic, herbalism, naturopathy and spiritual & scientific studies.
It is not just theory that is taught in this course—this knowledge has been successfully practically applied for years and is partly taught in the best naturopathic schools in Germany.
About the course instructor:
Frank Albrecht was born in Munich and lives in Ireland since 2000. He works as Holistic Health Researcher and undertakes biophysical research to discover the underlying principles of human health and disease. In contrary to conventional medicine, his focus is not the study of diseases but the detailed comprehension of health and the conditions that lead towards health.
Frank believes that incurable diseases do not exist. It is our misunderstanding about the biochemical, biophysical and spiritual aspects of the human system that prevent the cure of serious illnesses.
One main focus of his work is to unite science and spirituality. He believes there is no real science without the underlying understanding of the spiritual realms.
Spiritual practice and purification strongly increased his perception of the life giving energy in natural food and also refined his awareness of both destructive and healing energies that can be prevalent in houses. This awareness helps him to base his work predominatly on personal experience instead of pure theory. He considers that personal experience is the only source of true knowledge and the best verification about any theoretical teachings.
Frank also works as a Feng Shui consultant, spiritual counsellor, dowser, Bio-Resonance practitioner and nutritional consultant. He aims to help individuals to improve their health, slow down the ageing process or find possible causes for diseases and treatment alternatives. To achieve this he uses individual bio-resonance testing and his skills of dowsing and communicating with the spiritual realms. He also works with Feng Shui to harmonise the living space. His websites are: www.thelife.ie, www.stopageing.com and www.thelifewellness.com.
Course on the 5th & 6th of May in Rossinver is € 110 for the weekend (€60 p. day)
(bring vegetarian wholefood lunch to share). Bed & Breakfast can be arranged on request.
Pre-booking is essential for this courses.
For more information and private consultations Frank can be contacted on 071-9854186 or email: [email protected]